Flow meters for liquids and air
Flow sensors and meters detect flows of liquids, especially in tubes, by monitoring if the flow exceeds or falls below tresholds or by measuring continously to an analog output.
Air flow meters are made to measure the flow of gases of course.
The flow meters are available in many variants fulfilling the needs of the applications, e.g. expected flow speeds, the mounting spaces, hostile environments or pressure conditions.
Typical applications are
- Cleanroom applications
- Environmental engineering
- Filter monitoring
- Cooling circuits
- Compressed air consumption measurement
Your benefits at a glance:
- Immersible and inline versions
- Range and treshold are configurable separately
- Analog display of flow and treshold
- Resolution of slightest flows
- Wide range of media temperature
- High compressive strength
- Robust metal designs
- AC and DC types